Monday 7 October 2013

Project one!

Hey everyone,

During my last year at University, I hope to blog about my experiences/planning/photoshoots/behind the scenes, so that not only do I have something online to look back on but hopefully you find it interesting too!

I've started to gather and finalise my ideas for my first project of the year. It has to be suitable for an exhibition, and my aim is to have some beautiful large prints to show off my work!

My boyfriend was a major help with this idea and I am so thankful for him, he is my inspiration and is amazing to talk to and expand ideas!

I've started a few new Pinterest boards, so that I can add to them, as I find pieces of inspiration such as make up ideas, hair, styling and props!

To have a browse through my Pinterest click right here!

I am so excited for this year and cannot wait to show the work I produce!

Georgia X

No comments:

Post a Comment