Sunday 10 March 2013

Another Wedding Fayre

Hey everyone,

So here is my shoot for this week - photographs for Barbarellas at the Bailgate Wedding Fayre here in Lincoln.

Dave, the photography technician for my degree course and the man who knows absolutely everything about photography and cameras (Hi Dave!) put me in contact with Hayley who is the owner of Barbarellas, and therefore meant I could photograph behind the scenes of the bridal fashion show that was taking place at the wedding fayre.




I can tell you now how very frantic it was. However Hayley and her girls were amazing, and I was very impressed with how quickly they could create a beautiful hair style! (Something I really wish I was able to do!)



These photographs are going to be great for my documentary project, based on each element that goes into making/creating a wedding. Make-up and hair done - CHECK


However my list of to-do's is so long! So if you know anyone that is getting married and would love to help me on this project please get in touch! I would love to photograph dress fittings, DIY wedding decoration making, ring shopping and anything else you can think of!


So that is my shoot of the week! The one for next week will probably be a combination of a photoshoot I am going to tomorrow, which is again for the documentary project, and is of a cake tasting session (yum!) and some work for my experimental project, which I am finally starting to work on properly.

See you next shoot!

Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment