Thursday 14 March 2013

Script This Photographs

Hey!

After a really cool (literally and metaphorically) day at XChurch, where we played hide and seek, bulldog, music, made poetry, took photographs and played an organ, I have finished the photographs of Script This from last night!


It was so good to use the 5D mkii for this, because the last Script This I used my camera, Nikon D90, but I had so much more scope with the ISO on the 5D. Starting to dream about upgrading my camera now.


Maybe not to the 5D (although the mkiii looks amazing) but I feel as if I am outgrowing my own camera now.


So this is my shoot for this week, but hopefully I will have some of my work for the experimental module up soon! Although I feel as if I need to be at home in order to make the most of that project, as all my childhood photographs are there, which I need to give a better range for my project!


So hopefully I will have two shoots up this week! So productive, woo!

Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment