Sunday 3 March 2013

Vote for Moll-E

Hi everyone!

I've had a super productive day - photographing at the Bailgate Wedding Fair here in Lincoln, for Barbarellas Hair Boutique. I have yet to download the photographs to my computer, but once I have looked through them I'll post some on here and my Facebook page!

But what I want to talk about right now is Molly Smith! She is running for VP Welfare & Community in the SU elections of the University of Lincoln.

Ferenc and I made a video for her, which can be found here! I'm happy with how it turned out, and it was so difficult to cut it down as Molly said so many great things. We are going to be making shorter video clips of main points from her campaign, and those will probably be uploaded today too.

So check out that video, it really would be appreciated. And if you are a member of the University of Lincoln SU please vote Molly number one for VP Welfare & Community

Thank you,

Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment