Friday 1 March 2013

Busy Week!

Hi guys,

Such a busy week so far! Today I filmed a promotional video for someone who is running for Vice President in Welfare and Community within my uni's SU. It was really nice to make a film again - and right now I am waiting for the files from the 5D to convert.

My boyfriend (Ferenc) and I worked on it together, almost in preparation for a short film we will be making over the summer. He was my director, and a very good one too!


That's us on a snowy day!

This Sunday I am, once again, going to a wedding fayre! I'm looking forward to it, as again it is another opportunity to network with brides but also other venders who are within the sector I want to work in. I will post the photographs up probably on Sunday, and that will be my shoot for this week. But really I will have completed two shoots this week, the video I am making and the shoot on Sunday. Go productive me!

Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment