Friday 22 March 2013

Washingborough Hall

Hi everyone!

Today's post is the photographs from a shoot I went on today at Washingborough Hall Hotel for, you guessed it, my documentary project!


Yesterday I made a lovely long list of things I have to do for my University work, from work for this project (including the list of 20 other shoots I have to do for this project) to writing my dissertation proposal and work for my experimental project. This list isn't scary as it would normally be, and it is all very achievable!


It felt great to be able to tick off one item from my list - this shoot!


I really feel as if this documentary project is coming together, and it is by far my favourite project that I have done so far at University. It is so close to what I want to do when I leave, so it is fun to have the time to photograph a lot of the elements from an industry that I love, and want to work within.


I just want to say thank you to Lucy from Washingborough Hall Hotel for letting me photograph your beautiful hotel as part of my project! I hope to photograph a wedding here some day!

So this is my shoot for this week, I'm so glad to having kept the promise to myself to do at least one shoot a week. I'm hoping once this project is over I will be able to do more portrait orientated shoots, as that is where my passion is!

If you haven't seen my previous post, please check it out. If you want a Free Photosoot and you live in Norwich or Lincoln, please get it touch! All you have to do is let me feature you in my documentary project.

Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment