Monday 1 April 2013

Oops!

Hi guys,

So no shoot last week, sorry! It was fairly busy towards the end of the week, Ferenc and I drove home on Thursday, and we will be back for another week!

However the lack of shoot last week will be made up for this week. I have two shoots confirmed for this week with, Libby Ferris Flowers and also the Norwich Registry office - my documentary project is really coming together now!


I am currently trying to arrange shoots with a bridal boutique and also a jeweller, these two would make my project really complete! Luckily for me a close friend is engaged, so I have a model already!


So once I have finished those shoots they will be up on here, along with the shoot I have been planning with my sister for the last couple of days

Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment