Wednesday 3 April 2013

Excited! Bridal dresses, flowers and old friends!

Hi guys,

I'm having such a good day - and I'm pretty excited right now! Not only do I have a shoot tomorrow with Libby Ferris Flowers but I have just confirmed today a shoot with Pure.


They are a bridal boutique located in Norwich, not only was their manageress, Gemma, lovely when I spoke to her on the phone, but they stock the most beautiful bridal gowns I have seen. I am very excited to be photographing there, because not only is it really going to be amazing for my documentary project, and a shoot I really wanted to do, but it gives me a chance to meet up with some of my lovely friends who will be modelling for me, just as they did while we were in sixth-form. But with a difference, Amy is engaged!


With the Super Man logo is Amy, the bride! She's holding up Nikki, who you can also see in the photograph below.


One of my favourite photographs I have ever taken of Nikki!

And finally Bella, I love this photograph of her!

I'm really looking forward to this shoot and I cannot wait for this project to be over, not because it's been a lot of work, I just can't wait to see all the photographs together in the wedding style album I will be creating.

I'll post the photographs I take tomorrow on here as soon as they are finished, and of course my shoot for next week will be from Pure! So exciting.

Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment