Wednesday 10 April 2013

My sister!

Hey,

I'm back in Lincoln again after a really lovely week and a half at home. During that time my sister and I kept saying we would do a shoot, but things kept coming up! So we managed to get one in just before I drove back to Lincoln and I literally do mean, just!

I haven't had much time to look through the images but I have one favourite so far, so here she is, my little sister, Maddy.


Being away from her at uni is hard, because I am missing the most exciting parts of her growing up, but it's great to go back during holidays to spend time with her because we're definitely a lot closer now.

Maddy, if you're reading this (and you better be,) I love you and thank you for just being you. You're the best sister I could ever wish for!

So that is my shoot for this week; finally one that isn't related to my documentary project! However speaking of it (I can't resist) the bridal boutique shoot went very well, I've just looked through the shots and I have a lot I'm very happy with!

But also on the wedding front I am shooting Clare and Martin's wedding on Friday, my first of this wedding season! I cannot wait! I will be posting sneak peaks up on here but also on my Facebook page probably a couple of days after the wedding.

I'll see you guys then,

Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment