Friday 5 April 2013

Libby Ferris Flowers

Hi everyone,

Here are the photographs from my shoot yesterday at Libby Ferris Flowers here in Norwich. Libby was lovely, as were her team! So I just want to say thank you to them for letting me photograph them while they were creating bouquets, button holes and corsages for a wedding.


While Libby was creating the bouquet seen above, we had a really love chat about what she does, and why! She is very highly focused on quality, not just of her flowers (which are beautiful) but of her service to her customers. I really admire this, as it is too easy to not focus on giving each and every customer the attention they deserve.


But Libby and her lovely ladies are wonderful at this. The care and attention I not only saw, but also discussed with Libby, was amazing and something I always try to strive to with the way I work.


I also really enjoyed watching and photographing their beautiful creations! With ease they created bouquets and button holes, and I was very impressed!


So if you are getting married, or simply want to treat a loved one to a stunning bouquet and you live in Norwich definitely pay a visit to Libby and her team!

Wahoo, another shoot complete! I'm very much looking forward to Monday and getting to photograph at Pure, not only do I love weddings, but I really love wedding dresses!

The photographs for that will probably be up on Tuesday, as straight after that shoot I am heading back to University in Lincoln!

Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment